Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rocklin's Baby Blessing


Today was a very special day for us as a family - we blessed our sweet baby boy here at our house. My dad happen to be in California for work, so he came over to Arizona, along with Adam's parents and Adam's siblings. We had a great time with wonderful friends and family. My brother Aaron and his fiance Megan drove down from Utah, along with Joe and Erin Brown who also came in from Utah. We sure did miss Rocklin's Grammy and cousins Maryn and Brynna and Uncle Justin and Aunt Sarah back in Georgia, as well and his cousin Gracie and Aunt Kelly and Uncle Steve out in California. Here are some pictures from our special day:






5 comments:

Jody said...

What a joyous occasion!!! We are so blessed with such an awesome family and wonderful friends! Thanks sweet little Rocklin for choosing all of us to share your life with. I'm so sad I wasn't able to be there, but I was so blessed to be there the first 2 weeks of your little life. The Geogia gang can't wait to see you in May!!!

Love you all, MOM, GRAMMY, JODY....

Jody said...

By the way..I miss you gramps, but I am so glad you are there...

Love, ME

Sarah Young said...

Kristen, you have no idea how much I wished I could have been there, on this Rocklin's very special day. We want you to know we were there in spirit and loving you all very much!

Salt H2O said...

oh my gosh those little legs!

Miller Family said...

We are sorry we couldn't make it! I was showing Gracie the pictures and she kept saying, "Shhh, baby nigh'-nigh' (sleeping)." You all look so good!