Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fun Weekend!

For Rocklin's baby blessing, we had a lot of family and friends in from out of town. It was great to see everyone!! Here are some more pictures from the weekend.

Rocklin got to meet his Gramps (my Dad) for the first time this weekend. He just loved snuggling with Gramps, and in fact, he even smiled at him a couple of times!

Daddy and Mommy giving Rocklin a bath and a hair wash:


We finally took Rocklin in public (other than the doctor). We went to lunch with our friends Joe and Erin and then off to Costco.

Rocklin getting in some snuggle time with Grandma Linda:

Tummy Time!


5 comments:

Jody said...

Rocklin, You look like such a big boy in your "big" diapers and your newborn clothes, instead of preemies! Isn't it fun to get to go somewhere besides the Dr.!!! I know mommy is happy about that. I'm so glad you got to meet your gramps. He is such a great guy, and you will really grow to love him bunches and bunches, cuz I sure do !!! I'm glad I could share him this weekend for your special day, you are SO worth it.

All my love, Grammy...

Sarah Young said...

Justin and I just laughed because that boy of yours sure does look an awful lot like his Daddy! We LOVE his long, lean, little legs! So stinkin' cute!

Matt and Jen said...

Rocklin is so adorable. Aren't little babies so much fun! Enjoy every moment because they are always growing and changing.

Salt H2O said...

what's with the feet?

Valerie: said...

Hey i am glad the blessing went well. He looked so cute. I like that bath thing you have for him! It's cute. i have never seen that one before. Glad you guys are doing good.