Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One Month

It's hard to beleive my little baby boy is already one month old today! I can tell he's already growing and changing so much. He is so sweet and I can't wait to watch him grow up.

We had Rocklin's newborn pictures taken this past weekend and some of the pictures have been posted on our photographer's blog. The pictures are precious!! I can't wait to see all of the pictures. Here's a link to a sneak preview of the pictures:

http://www.janaleeaceretophotography.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Those are SO CUTE! How did you find that lady? We need to have a family portrait done besides just the studio at Target, but I don't know where to look!

Miller Family said...

Oh Kristen...those pictures are so good. I love the family one. I can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

That little guy is so precious!! I am so happy for y'all!!

Unknown said...

Kristen...those pictures are fantastic! And you look amazing (of course!).

Katherine

p.s. how did you get such a cute blog layout?!

Barb McLean said...

Kristen,

Love, Love the baby photography! Being a wife and mommy really makes you glow!