Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ouch!






Rocklin has a lot of hair on the back of his head.






He's recently discovered this hair and started pulling it! I discovered this the other day when he was laying in his bassinet and I heard an "ouch" type of cry....so I go check on him, and sure enough, he's got a fist full of his hair and he's just pulling away! Looks like I'm going to need to invest in some baby mittens so he can stop torturing himself.





And with that, he's letting me know, No more pictures!!

3 comments:

Cathleen said...

Too cute and too funny!! He is so adorable! I have been lurking on your blog for about the past month. I really love seeing all the pictures of your family. We really miss them. It is really fun to see your parents as grandparents now. It has been many years since we have seen you...so to catch up....Congratulations on your marriage to Adam and on Baby Rocklin! I am looking forward to checking in now and then and watching him grow. I loved the picture too where he had his ears covered. I don't think I have ever seen such a young baby do that. They are a never ending source of amusement...that is for sure. Hopefully you will be coming out for the wedding and we'll get to see you and your new family there!

Sarah Young said...

Okay, that's hilarious! When I was pregnant with Brynna, the doctor told me sometimes babies will play with their umbilical cords in utero and yank on it and squeeze it until the oxygen cuts off and they have to let go out of necessity for life. Rocklin is doing the same thing, "Hmmm, hurts, but so entertaining! Keep pulling!"

Valerie: said...

omg that looks like it hurts so bad when he pulls his hair!! How sad! He is such a cute little bugger!! Those dang mitts that they sell especially for babies hands DON'T work! If you do find some brand that does stay on then let me know ASAP. I just used tighter socks..they did the trick. Yeah they look a little silly but its better then letting them cut their face and pull their hair!!