Sunday, February 10, 2008

Due Date and Weekend Visitors

It's hard to believe that today is my actual due date and Rocklin is already almost one month old! He's already brought so much joy (and sleepless nights...ha!) into our lives. He got to meet two of his uncles this weekend - Adam and Daniel - who were in town for work. Here are some pictures from this weekend:
Uncle Adam was having so much fun he couldn't even stay awake:
Rocklin chillin with his Uncle "Dando":


Ahhhhh, this is the life...




Where's my binki??

Ah, there it is...


Rocklin chillin with Mommy:


6 comments:

Miller Family said...

I can't believe how small he is. That binki makes him look super small! Anyways...he is so cute! Love to see all the pictures.

Salt H2O said...

HE is SO beautiful. You lucky lucky woman!

Sarah Young said...

He looks like he's grown to me! Maryn was next to me oohing and ahhing at every picture! Did it weird the boys out to see their sister as a Momma?!

Kelli said...

Ooooh, Kristen, you have a pretty baby!!! It's Kelli (Anderson) Taylor! I'm glad to see you via blog! I still miss your whole family.

Erica said...

Oh, he is so beautiful Kristen! And are those the same Daniel and Adam that I used to know about 20 years ago???
Erica

LAURA said...

How fun to have family come to visit, hope they helped out changing diapers!