Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's and Weekend Fun

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Adam and I had a simple date - dinner and a movie - but we had a great time. My sister-in-law Katie watched Rocklin while we went out and she even offered to watch him overnight (what a gem!!!) but we decided not to do it this time because I wasn't sure how he'd do. We'll definitely have to take her up on that in the future!

Adam got me this adorable purse for Valentine's Day. Doesn't he have good taste?? (a.k.a. I picked out the purse, purchased it, brought it home and showed Adam what he got me...LOL).

Also this weekend, one of my little brothers, Adam, and his girlfriend, Amanda, came into town. It was fun to spend time with them. Amanda does hair, so she was kind enough to give Rocklin his first official haircut! He looks like such a little boy now. Rocklin was tired and was not in the mood to sit still, but Amanda did a great job regardless. We took a couple pictures and you can see that Rocklin was over it. haa!

Getting ready...got my raisins to help me be still! (Rocklin LOVES raisins).



All done! Mom will have to post my picture when she actually fixes my hair, but even all wet it already looks better than before! Thanks again, Amanda for cutting my hair!

1 comment:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

awesome purse, nice job hubby! and good job on the haircut, its always hard to cut a kids hair, good job!