Friday, February 6, 2009

Mullet-mainia

As Rocklin's mother, I've decided it's time he needs a hair cut. Too bad Adam doesn't agree with me!! Adam says he's living through Rocklin on having a full head of hair. haha!! He does have great hair, especially for a one year old, however it's beginning to get a bit unmanageable. If we wet it and comb it, then it looks kind of "Guido." If we don't wet it and comb it, then it looks like he's got major bedhead. I feel like we're headed towards this:


Hopefully come Monday, I'll have a new picture up with Rocklin's new, fresh locks. Otherwise, I'm thinking of buying him this:

4 comments:

Erica said...

I LOVE his hair!! You leave that cute little guy alone!!! :)

The Expatts said...

Hehe, Randy just cut little Randy's hair-- he also had a good mullet going! I would for sure have loved to find that onesie to go with it, except Randy FINALLY gave him a trim. I LOVE that old pic, by the way-- Adam??

Sarah Young said...

That is so awesome. Trim it up in the front and keep it a party in the back. (I AM SO KIDDING!)

McB's said...

LOL, looks like everyone is cutting the hair, you, your son, I just cut mine short and got Kassidy's trimmed. Love the onsie though, that cracked me up!