Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another Video

Awhile back, Rocklin started making this funny face/sound effects. I have no idea where he picked it up, but it's really funny to watch! If you don't like the sound of snot going in and out of someones nose, then I recommend you don't watch. Gross, I know, but I figure this is probably one of many "boyish" things Rocklin will entertain us with over the years. Oh, and please excuse the mess of peas all over his face. It was lunchtime and we're working on self-feeding.

If you're getting bored of my Rocklin posts, sorry...we don't have a whole lot of exciting stuff going on around here. Maybe in the next little while I'll figure out something more entertaining to blog about then my child making snot noises, but for now, Enjoy.

5 comments:

The Expatts said...

Thanks for putting a smile on my face, Rocklin! Loved it :)

Miller Family said...

Unfortunately that's not only a boy thing. I think that's one of Elizabeth's favorite things to do. Luckily her nose just recently cleared up, so there's not SO much snot. ;) Gotta love those kiddos!!!

Sarah Young said...

Kristen you crack me up!

Simmons Family said...

Janalee does the same thing every time one of us blows our noses, so we have to wipe hers too. haha

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

DO NOT STOP POSTING THIS STUFF! I love reading about everybody's kids and I love snot noises. Don't you love modern technology that allows you to not only capture this pricelessness on film but to share it online with everyone else? Now I want to see this snot blowing when he's got a green, runny nose and he makes bubbles. Please share.