Thursday, February 5, 2009

Playdates

Rocklin and I have had some fun playdates this week, so I thought I'd share some pictures. At the beginning of the week, we went to the zoo with Tonya, Gavin and Garrett. We got a season pass to the zoo and it's been really fun going to see all the animals (especially since the weather has been so beautiful lately, and it's good exercise for me!!). Rocklin's favorite part of the zoo are the orangutans. He laughs whenever we go see them and always makes these loud, squealy noises. This time we also got to see the elephants up close, too.

Then today, we met up with Valarie, Sydney and London at the mall and let the kids play in the little play area (aka Germ Central) and Rocklin loved it!! I've never taken him there before, but I think it might be his new favorite hang out. Afterwards, we took the kids upstairs and let them ride the carousal. I think Rocklin wasn't too sure about it...as you can see in the second picture, he was clinging on to me by the end. But we had a fun time - thanks Valarie and girls!!

4 comments:

Jody said...

OK since Rocklin gets all the love all the time this shout out goes to your hair. It looks SO cute. I love it!!

Sarah Young said...

I agree with your Mom, your hair looks awesome and of course so does your son! I love the zoo pass idea!

Tracy E said...

I was going to say the same thing as these women, your hair looks great! And by the way, that little boy of yours is darling too!

Miller Family said...

You are looking so good! (not that you always don't, but watch out!) Looks like you guys are having such a fun time. We just did the zoo thing and Elizabeth did the same thing when she saw the orangutans. Too funny!! I really hope you get to come down in April. We can take the kiddos to the zoo together! :)