Monday, February 9, 2009

I Won!

I rarely win stuff. I occasionally enter contests online and on other folk's blogs, but I never win. But today, I won! A while back I entered this contest on Arizona Mama called "New Year, New You." And today I found out I was the Grand Prize Winner! So stoked. Here's what I won (taken from their blog):


Kristen Birkmeyer won our Grand Prize Package valued at over $600:
A Fitness assessment, nutrition consultation, cardio assessment and 5 personal training sessions from Fitness Defined.


A 3 hour session with a mother/daughter team who can help you finally achieve work/life balance. They will organize your life with integrity, confidentially...and always a bit of fun! Dependable Divas


A Custom facial or massage from Fuchsia Spa.

Wahooooo!! Good way to start my Monday. :)

13 comments:

Salt H2O said...

But I like the OLD you!

The Expatts said...

Congrats! That is sweet!

Alison said...

Oh my!!!! I am excited just reading it. I bet it doesn't even seem real, huh? If you're gonna win one, it might as well be the big one! Congrats!

Wendy said...

Wow! That is super cool. Congrats!

Erica said...

Congrats!!!! That looks like so much fun. Please pass along what you learn! :)

Sarah Young said...

WOOHOOO!!!!

Tracy E said...

Congrats!!!!!

McB's said...

NO WAY, that is so cool! Way to go and congrats on the cool stuff you won!

Valerie: said...

Congrats on winning!! Love the little haircut you did on Rocklin. Yeah kids hair cuts are sooo over priced. Thats why i cut sydney's hair myself.

Miller Family said...

Awesome!! and, great job on the haircut. :)

Simmons Family said...

wow, go you!!

Kelly Jo said...

That is SO wonderful! I love it when people I know win and win big! Congrats and Happy Valentine's Day!

LaLona said...

I am SOOO jealous!!! When does it all start?