Monday, April 21, 2008

Update

Just a quick update from the comments on the post below...

1. Someone asked me if I was selling the burp cloths. I'd be happy to sell them 2 for $10 (plus a few bucks for shipping). If anyone is interested please email me with your preference of ribbon color and style (polka dots, stripes, etc.) at kbirkmeyer @ gmail. com (obviously without the spaces in the email address...I just didn't want to get spam in my email).

2. We will be coming to Georgia for my little brother's wedding here shortly. I'll be there from April 30 - May 10. I'd love to get together with anyone out there...email me at the email address above if you are available for lunch or just for me and Rocklin to stop in and say hello!

3 comments:

Happy The Man said...

I feel like I scored on a family research major connection by coming to your blog. Actually, Cathleen is the one that discovered Sarah (Nagel) Wade's comment on your previous post. This was a great find because I was able to navigate through her blog to her brother Ben and several others of his peers that I had in my Sunday school class, along with several other Sandy Plains families. So I reached out and touched all those people and caught up on who was married, having babies, etc. (it's frustrating that you can't always tell where people live from their blogs, and I understand the reasons why), but it has been fun to explore all those new repositories of information. Especially since we are heading back to GA as a family for the first time since we left 5 years ago, for Aaron and Megan's wedding. We're getting our fill of our 2nd home GA and it couldn't be more timely. I'll now be more in touch when I mingle with everyone. Excellent, and I look forward to seeing the Birkmeyers and this little Rocklin that I've read so much about.

Anyway, kudos to Sarah Wade for finding you!

As for the burp rags, they're too pretty for me to go slobbering on so I think I'll just stick to using my sleeves :)

Nichols Family said...

Kristen!?! How are you? Bro. Baker left me a comment and here I am looking at your blog! yeah for the internet!!! Looks like you are doing well! How's the rest of your family. I'm sure you feel the same way, but I can't believe Aaron is getting married! Wow! They are still 10 years old to me! Well, give your sweet parents a squeeze and a hello for me, please.
Tori (Bishop) Nichols

Hussong said...

Kristen! I saw tht you were reading a Dave Ramsey Book. I love his show, books, and his ministry! I have been taking my baby steps for 1.5 years now and I am looking forward to the day I can scream "I'm Debt Free!!!"

Love ya,
Heather Hussong