Friday, April 18, 2008

Crafty Momma

I've had the craft bug lately, and good timing too because I've had so many baby showers to attend and/or friends that I know having babies recently and in the near future. I've started making these cute burp cloths - the kind you see in baby boutiques for $15 - $20 a set. They are quick and easy and an instant cute baby gift! Here are some I've done recently (and Sarah, sorry to ruin the surprise, but the pink ones in the picture I made for baby Lauryn, so I'll be bringing those to GA with me!).


7 comments:

Aimee said...

So cute!! You're going to need to open up your own shop on Etsy!

Jennie said...

So cute! When are you coming to GA?

Miller Family said...

I must say the burp clothes are SO cute. I LOVE MINE!! :)

Valerie: said...

Those are really cute!! what kind of material are you using? How much are you selling them for or are you just making them for Rocklin??

Sarah said...

KRISTEN!!???!!

So I found your blog just browsing Katherine Shores'. I was just clicking seeing if I knew anyone- I never thought I'd run into you!!!

HOW are you DOING?? I remember your wedding invite (it was GORGEOUS!!!) but I think we were outta town or something. I can't remember that far back, but being a parent, you'll understand.

Your boy is beautiful!! CONGRATS!!

And how did you make the burp rags? I wanna do that too!

Oh, my email is sarahellenwade@gmail.com

I'm so glad to be back in touch with you!! (Don't you just LOVE blogs??)

-Sarah (Nagel)

Mrs. D said...

You are so crafty, Kristen! You're an inspiration. Hopefully I'll have a reason to get my hands on a few of them one o' these days!

McB's said...

Hey, where are you getting these? They are such a cute idea?? Or should I just pay you?? HEHEHE