Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pay It Forward Game!!


I'm participating in a Pay It Forward Exchange that I copied from my friend Aimme's blog.
Want to play?

I will send a small handmade gift to the first three people who leave a comment on my blog. You will receive your gift within a month from leaving your comment, hopefully! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog (or to 3 people in your life, if you're not a blogger). I hope you comment so you can enjoy the fun too!! To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. Keep in mind that if you want to get something from me, you have to give.

This will be fun to see see what I get from Aimee and and then to see who I get to send some cute stuff to!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey this sounds like fun! I'm in.

AND...quite the inspiration for encouraging people to COMMENT...because we bloggers love comments.

Sarah said...

I LOVE the idea- since I'm #2- does that mean I'm in? If not- I'll still do it on mine!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the idea- since I'm #2- does that mean I'm in? If not- I'll still do it on mine!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Yep Sarah, you're in! Only one more left...next person who comments gets a gift made by yours truly!

Brittany said...

Hey I'm in. I feel like I haven't really seen you forever. Hopefully my kids will stay healthy so we can hang out soon. I have been wanting to call, but trying not to pass on whatever the girls keep passing back and forth. I really like this pay it forward thing though. So does that make me number three?

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Yeah! 3 winners finally!! So, Sarah Wade, Brittany and Katherine...I'll be working on your gifts but with our upcoming move, I can't promise them right away, but I will promise them within the next month. I already have one done and it turned out SO cute! :)