Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby's Got a New Pair of Shoes

Ok, I am the first to admit that sometimes (or more than sometimes) it is painfully obvious that I am a first time mother. I get excited about the silliest little things, just like every new mother should. I'm warning you now that this is going to be one of those posts.

The other day I found the cutest shoes for Rocklin, but I didn't buy them. It was one of those things where when you get home and you keep thinking, dang, should have bought them! So today Rock and I went back to the store and we bought him his first pair of "real" shoes! They are so cute that I had to take a couple of pictures and share with anyone else who feels me on the whole "getting excited about the little things because he's my first" moments. Oh, and eating his hands is his new favorite thing to do, as you can see in the picture. You'd think I dipped his fingers in chocolate the way he loves to eat them!


6 comments:

Miller Family said...

Cute Shoes!! :) He's getting so much bigger...it's amazing. And, I totally understand getting excited about every little thing. I've become the same way. It's hard not too!

Miller Family said...

Those are cute shoes! I say those at the store and thought "If I had a boy I'd buy those."

Sarah Young said...

Those are some stinkin' cute shoes! I can't wait to see them in PERSON! WAHOOOOO!

Kelly Jo said...

Love the shoes!

LAURA said...

Shoes are one of those things I just love buying for Ethan...Rocklin's shoes are adorable. Just wait until he starts walking in all his cute shoes!

Hussong said...

Hey friend, I love your blog. I feel like I am seeing Rocklin grow up!