Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rocklin Jay

Here are just some recent pictures of Rocklin. I bought him a Bumbo chair yesterday (thank you Craigslist) and tried him out in it today.

Check this little man out - just sitting back, relaxing - the only thing he needs to complete his "I'm the man" look in this picture is the remote control! He's going to have to fight his daddy for that one though.


OK, no more Bumbo...
That double chin...the hat says it all
Ready for Church! (And no, those aren't parachute pants although they look like it in this pic)
I just took this one - he's sleeping so I thought I'd update the blog. I think he's going for the gangsta look with those pant legs one up and one down.

9 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Seriously Kristen, I CAN NOT WAIT to get my hands on him! He is so stinkin' cute!!!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

I have heard great things about these Bumbo seats - keep me posted on whether it is as good as everyone says!

Aimee said...

WOW! He's getting so big... and even cuter!

Valerie: said...

Cute little guy. I like that bumbo chair. it looks like its good at helping them sit up. I will have to look into getting one for this next child. Does he watch those Baby Einstein videos? i think i started having sydney watch them at 2 months or so and she loved them to death. She would sit in her bouncy seat for the whole half hour. It was so nice hehhe She still watches them from time to time now.

Miller Family said...

He's growing so much and he's SO cute!!! Let me know what you think about the bumbo chair. I'll be looking into that soon.

Cathleen said...

Absolutely adorable pictures...he really is just too cute!! It will be fun to see him (and his parents) in person in 2 weeks! Hopefully I'll get a chance to hold him....pleeaassee...

Tracy E said...

He is so cute!!! Can't wait to meet him.

Amazing Grace said...

He has got to be the most comfortable baby I know.... He's living like a King~
Cutie pie!

Mrs. D said...

Oh, Kristen! He is so flippin' cute! I sure hope to get out your way one of these days...before he's in college! So glad that you got to visit with Mom and Melissa. Take care!