Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I've never done one of these "tag" posts, but since I'm bored waiting for Adam to come home from work and Rocklin is napping and dinner is already made, I thought I'd entertain myself --

A - Attached or single: Attached - married for 2 years this June
B - Best friend(s): Adam (goes without saying) and Hillary in TX and Jen in NC
C - Cake or pie: Cake - I love red velvet, but of course you can't go wrong with chocolate!
D - Day of choice: Saturday because Adam is home with me and Rocklin
E - Essential item: Before Rocklin I would have said either a big cute handbag or a cute pair of shoes, but post-Rocklin I'd have to say my diaper bag
F - Favorite color: Pink!
G - Gummy bears or worms: Neither...not a big fan of candy unless it's chocolate candy
H - Hometown: Marietta, GA (but was born in Tracy, CA)
I - Indulgence(s): hmmm, probably Reese's peanut butter cups!
J - January or July: July - I love July 4th!
K - Kids: One beautiful son, Rocklin, who will already be 3 months old this month
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage date: June 10, 2006 (last year Adam and I both forgot our one year anniversary! Let's hope we both do better this year at remembering it!!)
N - Number of siblings: 5 brothers (and one brother-in-law, and 6 sister-in-laws with one on the way come May 2nd, and 3 more sister-in-laws in the future....)
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or fears: Fire - I'm scared to death of skin being burned. I think I'd rather die then suffer 3rd degree burns on my body.
Q - Quotes: "This too shall pass." (I remind myself of that whenever I feel down).
R - Reason to smile: playing with Rocklin always makes me smile and so does kissing Adam :)
S - Season of choice: Spring
T - Tag three friends: Sarah, Megan Ensign (Megan, are you still blogging??) and anyone else who is reading this!
U - Unknown fact about me: I was peed on by a tiger at the zoo at my own birthday party when I was a child!! (to this day I refuse to look at the tiger exhibit at the zoo)
V - Very favorite store: Target - so unoriginal, but who doesn't love Target? Speaking of, have you been there lately? They've got some cute clothes right now!
W - Worst habit: Finishing people's sentence. For some reason I always jump ahead of someone when I think I know what they are going to say -- I hate it when I do that but I seem to not be able to help it.
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound -- especially when it's to see your own baby!
Y - Your favorite food: a fillet mignon (sp?) from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (had one on my honeymoon in Cabo and by far it was the best steak I've ever had!) and I'm a huge fan of the Southwestern Cobb Salad at Chili's
Z - Zodiac sign: Aries (explains the occasional fiestyness)

4 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Haha, I love the peed on by a tiger story! I can't wait to see how your haircut goes today! :)

Cathleen said...

Loved your post....very informative.
I'm sorry, but I just started cracking up at the tiger pee story. I'm sure it was very traumatic as a child, but it just caught me unaware, and I'm still laughing....thanks for sharing.

MUTHABOMB said...

I totally remember the tiger peeing on you! That same tiger peed on lots of kids... remember?

Aimee said...

So I tagged you with a similar "Tag" on my blog today... nevermind - your q&a was much more entertaining!