Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mad About Plaid!

Our little family had a fun day yesterday! Adam had to go to a couple of job sites for work, so Rocklin and I came with him and just cruised around the malls while he was working. Afterwards, we went out to dinner with some of Adam's co-workers and then to a wedding reception. I know I've said it before, and I hope I don't jinx myself by saying it again, but Rocklin is such a good baby. The whole day he was in and out of his car seat and stroller and the entire time he just sat there and chilled and looked around without crying or anything. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he keeps up this good behavior!

While at the mall, we got Rocklin this adorable outfit. (Ever since we found out we were having a boy, I couldn't wait to get him a little sweater vest!).

Our neighbors gave us this super cute little outfit and we had him in it yesterday for the wedding reception. It even has teeny little matching plaid shoes, however you can't see them well in this picture and they didn't stay on for the long haul.



You have to wonder what's going thru a baby's mind when he makes faces like this:

Mommy & Rocklin:

6 comments:

Jody said...

And they say they don't make cute clothes for boys..Those outfits are darlimg !!!!

Sarah Young said...

Kristen, you just look so good being a Momma! And your little man, couldn't look any cuter or more stylin'!

Salt H2O said...

You lucky lucky girl! Any time you're having a rough day remember- I'll take him!!

Matt and Jen said...

Buying my kids clothes is definitely a weakness of mine ... they have the cutest stuff for kids! I love little sweater vests too!

Valerie: said...

Love the outfits!! He is sure a well dressed little boy. isn't it so much fun to dress babies!!

Cathleen said...

So cute! Loved both outfits! Of course they'll be all the cuter with Rocklin in them!