Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Catch-Up

We are back home from our wonderful Christmas vacation with my family. We made the drive up to Utah and stayed with my family at my Grandpa's house. It was really cold and really snowy, but we had such a fun time! This was Rocklin's first Christmas, and I'm not sure he knew exactly what was going on, but it was so much fun for us to watch him open presents and explore. Oh, and Rocklin started walking on our vacation!! After a few days at my Grandpa's, we then went down to Moab and stayed in a cool house my parents rented for a few days. I have some great pictures from that part of our trip, but I'll post those in different post. Here are pictures from our Christmas at Grandpa Gibson's:

Rocklin got a Teddy Ruxpin from his Grammy and Gramps. He LOVED watching Teddy talk and sing to him! He giggles everytime Teddy talks.
Daddy and Rocklin
Rocklin and Uncle Kevin opening presents.

Rocklin's Utah Flash Headband from Uncle Kevin (Poor Rock had chapped cheeks the whole time in Utah...I guess his little Arizona skin isn't used to the cold and snow!)
Rocklin and Gramps opening presents
Rocklin looking cute in his Christmas morning outfit!
Despite the look on his face, Rocklin had a lot of fun opening presents!
Uncle Kevin feeding Rock
Me and my cute new shoes Adam bought me (Even though I returned them for a different pair...they weren't very comfy):
I don't remember what happened here, but check out Rock's face...
Gramps showing off his new Utah Flash gear:
Grammy opening presents:
Grandpa Gibson and Adam:
I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas!! We sure did. Stay tuned for more pictures from our Moab adventure with the family.


6 comments:

Amy said...

How great! Does Kevin play for the Flash? I bet your really lovin your Arizona weather after this visit! haha

Hussong said...

Great to see some picts of the grandparetns with Rocklin. (I always have to take back items for wear that Kenney gets me... even if I like it. He know refuses to buy my anything I have to wear.)

Hussong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miller Family said...

Looks like you had a great time with the family. I really like the shoes...too bad you had to take them back. I can't believe Rocklin is going to be one in just a few days. Time flies! Can't wait to see you guys in just a few months. We're thinking late April for Hillary....just fyi.

Sarah Young said...

I love all the pics! I wish we could have been there! (I think it's like the millionth time I've said that but it's true!) Rocklin was looking so very cute in his little outfit!

Tiffany said...

I love that he got Teddy Ruxpin! We got him for Ashton too because I had him as a little girl and went crazy when I saw him at Costco. How fun :)!