Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Moab Trip

As I mentioned in my last post, the second half of our Christmas vacation, we went to Moab with my family and stayed in a cool house that my parents rented for three nights. It was a lot of fun! If you've never been to Moab, UT, I'd recommend it. There is so much to see! We took a ton of pictures, and I have uploaded a bunch here to share. Enjoy!
Rocklin in the car while we're waiting for the hikers to get back from a hike. He looks like such a big boy here!

Part of Arches National Park. Adam zoomed in on this picture, and if you look closely, the specs toward the bottom are people. That gives you an idea of how HUGE these arches are!

It was so cold and I didn't have any gloves for Rocklin, so Gramps let him borrow his. A little big, but they did the trick!
Daniel posing in Mom's pink scarf. Real cute, Daniel!
One of the beautiful views! Adam had Rocklin the whole time in the baby carrier. Talk about a workout - hiking with a twenty pound baby on your chest!
Adam, Daniel and Kevin - crazy boys, you won't catch me up on those rocks so high up!! The drop on the other side went waaaaaaay down.
Family photo-op.
Mom & Dad (or Grammy & Gramps as Rocklin knows them).
The Boys. (Except Adam and Justin...we missed you Justin!)
Daniel & Kevin
Daddy, Rock and the big ol' gloves!
Me & Mom

Beautiful view!!
Rock just chillin with Daddy.
Adam
Kevin
Daniel and Adam sharing a moment.
Another family photo.
On our way home, we stopped to see the Monticello temple. It was beautiful with the snow glistening all around; it was literally sparkling like glitter. (However, no amount of money could ever make me want to live in this much snow, ever!!)
A house in Monticello buried in snow. All of the houses looked like this - buried!
Thanks again, Mom and Dad. We had a WONDERFUL time!

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

Those are such good pictures! BEAUTIFUL! I like the picture of you and your mom with the snow in the background.

Sarah Young said...

LOVED all the pics! I'm so glad you guys had a great time!