Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa

This weekend we took Rocklin to go meet Santa. I was curious if he'd scream for dear life or if he'd like it. Well, he LOVED Santa!! As soon as we brought him up to sit on Santa's lap, he just started giggling and smiling so big. He looked right at the camera and smiled, as if he knew exactly what he was supposed to do. He kept reaching for Santa's beard and playing with it and the cute Santa was so nice and just smiled and let him play with him. Here's a picture; I know it's tiny, but when I tried blowing it up it just gets fuzzy.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! We're heading out to meet up with my family in snow country for the next week or so and I doubt I'll be blogging while I'm there. Be sure to check back around the new year and I'm sure I'll have lots of fun pictures to share!

1 comment:

Valerie: said...

what a cute picture. I am jealous he sat on his lap and my child did not hehe Yeah usually its after they turn one that they dont want to sit on santa's lap and then i heard its not until they turn 4 when they will do it again. I hope next year sydney does not disappoint me hehe Hope you have a great time in Utah. Talk to you when you get back merry christmas!!