Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend California Trip

We are back from our mini weekend vacation to California. We had a wonderful time and are so glad we had the chance to visit with Adam's grandpa Denny who is in the hospital. We also got to take Rocklin to the beach for the first time...and he LOVED It! Of course, within the first 5 seconds we were there he fell in the wet sand on his dash to get to the water and got sand in his eyes, ears, etc. Trying to get all the sand off him when we were ready to go home was a bit of a nightmare, but Linda (my MIL) told me that baby powder is a great trick to get the sand to slide right off, so next time we will not be forgetting the baby powder! Anyway, we took tons of pictures and I couldn't decide which ones to put up, so I just posted a ton. Enjoy!

Adam & Rock with Grandma Connie
Adam & Rock with Grandpa Denny


Sand ALL over this boy! He loved it!









I love this picture because it shows what Adam did about 75% of the time we were at the beach - chasing Rocklin and stopping him from going all the way in to the water! Rocklin has NO fear.

Adam trying not to get dirty...ha ha ha, yeah right!

I love this picture.
Check out Rocklin's face...he was in heaven!

The end...
to a perfect weekend.


5 comments:

Jody said...

What fun, fun memories!!! Rocklin obviously loved the beach. Darling pictures of him and Adam! Why isn't there a picture of you in your bikini??

Valerie: said...

looks like you had a great time but were you even there? There are no pics of YOU!! heheh I bet the weather was nice. I do not miss the heat I'd have to say!!

Sarah said...

SO fun!! I'm totally jealous!

Aimee said...

What a fun trip! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun. I'm kinda dreading our first travel experience w/ Connor this weekend. It's just to Michigan, but it's far enough. After looking at your pics... I want to go to the beach!

Amazing Grace said...

Toooo cute! Dadddy and Rock on the beach ! :) miss you girl!