Thursday, July 16, 2009

Real Simple

I'm a magazine/book junkie. Here's proof...take a look at my nightstand in its current state (and yes, I do read all those books and magazines. And if you're wondering if this pile bothers Adam, why yes, yes it does. But I read them all, I do! I like having options.):
I've been lucky enough to score free deals on magazine subscriptions, and a few others I have paid for. Well today I ran across a great deal I found on Brad's Deals that I took advantage of and thought I'd share it with all of you in case anyone else out there is a magazine/book junkie like me. Right now on Amazon.com, they have a one year subscription to the magazine Real Simple for only $5 for a year! Score.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

AWESOME Kristen!!! I totally just ordered it. $5- you can't beat that!! Thanks SOOO much!!!

Aimee said...

Hey... I totally renewed my subscription at that lovely rate this weekend! I also scored a year's subscription to Entertainment Weekly for only $15 on Amazon. :)

Jody said...

Thanks..I just ordered me a subscription!!

Tracy E said...

Megan and I were just looking through that magazine last night (that I have on our family room table) that I bought (just one copy) because I liked it. Thanks Kristin, we will order it up. And my nightstand looks like yours too! And yes I agree there always needs to be obtions when reading and yes I do at some point read it all the books and mags. too! Just ask Megan and Aaron about how many books and mags I HAD to bring on the cruise. It does get heavy but those obtions are important, I agree with you. Great minds think alike! I now know another reason I really like you!

Alison said...

I also like to have a variety of things to read! Mine are stacked on a shelf by the tub, b/c that's where I like to read. And pretty much every day they end up on the floor or in the tub (dry) b/c Chess likes books and magazines, too. :)