Monday, July 13, 2009

"Ut-Oh"

Today while I was busy working away at the computer, I realized that I hadn't heard anything out of Rocklin for just a little too long so I went back to his room to see what he was up to. This kid has an unusual fascination with wipes. He had pulled out almost all of the wipes and when I said Rocklin, what are you doing? He kept saying "ut-oh, ut-oh" because he knew he was in trouble. Even though I was a little mad, it was still funny just to see him sitting there saying it over and over. I guess I'd rather it be wipes than crayons or markers (although I am sure that will happen one of these days)!


7 comments:

Wendy said...

Kids certainly do have a fascination with wipe containers and the ability to dispense them one at a time. Both of mine have been guilty of this! I love his little "ut oh" comment! Too cute.

Judy and Mike said...

If he is anything like his father, this is just the beginning....

Sarah Young said...

Next birthday I'm just going to get him a case of wipes from Costco! :)

McB's said...

And one day he WILL grow out of this fascination into another one, hopefully just as easy to clean up LOL. He's had this fascination for a while huh? Too funny and CUTE!

Sarah said...

hahaha- funny!!

Jody said...

Judy"s comment is scaring me!! But he is SO adorable, how can we be mad at the little guy!!!!

Miller Family said...

TOO FUNNY!