Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A shout out

For anyone who knows my parents, you know what incredible, hard-working people they are. Recently they took on a HUGE project of remodeling their kitchen. Now they've been talking about remodeling this kitchen ever since I can remember. Well, they finally decided one day just to do it! When I went home to GA a few weeks back, I could not believe the transformation!! My Dad/Mom and their friend Rick did this all by themselves. Everything from the cabinets to the flooring, etc. Take a look at the before and after pictures below. It was amazing how much bigger their house seems now, and they didn't even add any square footage...just changed the layout and design. GREAT job Mom and Dad; I'm so proud of you both!!

BEFORE:
AFTER:




9 comments:

Jody said...

can anyone even believe I put up with that kitchen for so long?? Our intension was to do it LONG before it actually got done. I guess that's how life goes.... Now we really appreciate it!! Phil worked tirelessly on it. He did a fabulous job!! Thanks Krissy for the shout out.

LAURA said...

wow! amazing, seriously. and I didn't know your mom called you Krissy!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I have been in that kitchen and wow...that looks amazing! They did a fabulous job!!!!

Wow.

Wendy said...

Man, you wouldn't even know that was the same kitchen. What fantastic work!

Judy and Mike said...

Can they come and do mine? I have the same kitchen as their old one. I need a new kitchen too.

Christina said...

Oh my gosh! What a huge difference. It looks amazing.

Ashley said...

it looks gorgeous!! I think your parents may have hit on something lucrative- remodeling and design! Can you send them my way?

Miller Family said...

I think it looks amazing! They did a great job.

Miller Family said...

I'm jealous! That looks amazing. Great Job!!! I wish someone would update mine.