Thursday, May 7, 2009

Still here...

I know, I know. I've been THE most boring blogger lately. I've had nothing new and exciting to share! We've been up to the same old, same old around here and I haven't even taken any cute pictures of Rocklin to share. However, this weekend will be lots of fun with Adam's entire family in town and his little sister graduating from the University of Northern Arizona. We're all headed up to Flagstaff for that, so I'll be sure to take my camera. Then, of course, Mother's Day, and then the month of June will be busy, busy! My little brother Adam is getting married to Amanda on June 5th here in Arizona, and my entire family will be in town for that, and then Rocklin and I are headed to Georgia for 9 days. So with all that being said, let's hope I can get some semi-exciting posts up on the blog soon!

Meanwhile, so at least this post has a picture, I'll share a family cookbook I made for Amanda for her bridal shower that I went to last night. It was a lot of fun, and it's been great getting to know her a little better. I think her and Adam are going to be very happy together! :)

5 comments:

Jody said...

Thanks for representing us last night!! Would have been fun if Me, Sarah and Megan could have all been there with you to help celebrate Amanda joining the fam..

Tracy E said...

Very cute. You are so creative!!!

Ashley said...

Cute book! Every year I say I'm gonna do that with my fave recipes for the ladies in my family and I never do.... oh well. One of these years I guess! And, I am the most boring blogger. Can't help it, there's not a lot going on.

Sarah said...

That is so cute kristen! You always do such an amazong job with whatever project you are doing. I wish we lived closer so I could steal everything from you! :)

Sarah Young said...

Nice work Kristen! That is SO cute!