Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Boy Quilt

Today I wish I was in Texas. My best friend (since about the 7th grade) is having her baby shower for her first baby - A Boy named Owen. I'm so excited for her and wish I could be there to help celebrate!! I made a quilt for her baby and I thought I'd share it with my bloggy friends. Even though I royally screwed up on the pattern (NO idea how I managed that) I still think it turned out cute. Hillary - I hope you like it and hope you had a GREAT time at your shower today!! I can't wait to meet Mr. Owen.


7 comments:

Valerie: said...

CUTE Quilt!! Wish someone gave me one when i had a baby heheh Jk I had no idea you were so good at sewing. I am sure your friend will love it. Off to walmart, lucky me!!

Sarah Young said...

I love it! Is it complicated? I need two baby gifts for baby boys. My friend Laura and my brother Matt and his girlfriend are having a baby boys! Help!

Miller Family said...

Kristen the quilt turned out so cute and Hillary was SO excited to see what you got for her!! She insisted that she open your present first so she could see what you made for her. It was so sweet. We really missed you at the shower and know you wished you could be here. Can't wait for you to come to Texas!

Aimee said...

Adorable! Absolutely adorable! Your friend is one lucky girl!

Judy and Mike said...

Great job on the quilt. What a great friend you are.

Salt H2O said...

You ooze talent

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

I love the color scheme. I've made a couple of these myself. Did your nose tickle like crazy with all the flannel fibers floating around?