Monday, April 20, 2009

Help!

So I found this cute new header I decided to use on my blog. Problem is, I can't seem to figure out how to put my blog name & description in the cute little white picture frame within the header. I know someone out there has to know and would be willing to help me. :) I've seen a million people customize their headers, but I can't seem to figure it out. Any words of wisdom? (Oh, and thanks for reminding me, Val, here's where I got this cute header and background from: http://www.shabbyblogs.com/).

5 comments:

Valerie: said...

sorry i cant help you but where did you get that from? its so cute.

Aimee said...

Maybe it would work if you uploaded it to Picnik.com and used the create feature to add text to the box? If not, e-mail me the file and the text you want, and I can probably do it for you (on scrapbooking software) later this week...

McB's said...

i'll try it and see what happens, this is really cute!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Thanks, Aimme...I totally forgot about picnik. My SIL told me about that site and it's so cool but I always forget about it! I was able to go in and put text in the box. Thanks for the tip!!

McB's said...

K i can't figure it out but i think you need to create a header after you put her thing on, which you already did so try adding a header and that's where you can put a name and picture and hopefully it will go in that box :)