Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekend Update

Happy Mother's Day!! Since I am unable to be with my Mom today, I wanted to wish her a Happy Mother's Day and tell her how much I love her! Looking forward to spending time with you, Mom, and the rest of the family in just a few short weeks!
Adam's parents were in town this weekend to celebrate Adam's little sister, Kacie, as she graduated from Northern Arizona University this weekend with her Bachelor's. We spent all day yesterday with his family at the graduation and a swim party/BBQ celebration. Then today, we headed over to Adam's sisters house to have a Mother's Day lunch.
Linda, Adam and Rocklin
Kacie, Adam and Rocklin
Kacie
Luke celebrating with Kacie
The trees up in Flagstaff were so beautiful and in full bloom.
Sorry I didn't get more pictures of the weekend...but we had a great time celebrating with the entire Birkmeyer family!! And Kacie, we're VERY proud of you!!


4 comments:

Judy and Mike said...

Cute photos! I feel apart of it now.

LAURA said...

Hey...we could have crossed paths, we were in Flagstaff on Thursday/Friday visiting friends while driving to Prescott.

p.s. do you remember when I was driving through raining Flagstaff at night that one time we came down from Utah!

Miller Family said...

You are so much better than I am. I haven't even transfered my pictures from the weekend yet...maybe I'll get to it soon.

Jody said...

Fun weekend!! Linda looks great !!! Tell Ron and Linda we say hi...