Wednesday, May 20, 2009

He takes after his Daddy...

If you know Adam, or you've been reading my blog for a while now, then you know that my darling sweet husband is a CLEAN fanatic. He's always cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, etc. I can't complain...most girls would die for this out of their husband! Anyway, I think Rocklin is following in his daddy's footsteps because lately he LOVES the broom! Whenever I'm doing laundry, he sneaks the broom out of the laundry room when I'm not looking and runs to the kitchen with it. Hopefully he'll keep this cleaning streak when it comes time for him to learn to do household chores!


7 comments:

Jody said...

Go Rocklin...You can sweep Grammy's house anytime you want. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

Milk the "I like to help clean" stage for all it's worth! It's over very soon.

He just keeps getting cuter!

Sarah Young said...

I'm not sure if I want Adam B to come over to my house to work his magic or if I would be mortified showing him the crumb collection under my kitchen table! :)

Aunt Wendie said...

Well, Kristen, your place looks spotless! Can that little guy get any cuter?!!! I'm with Grammy, can't wait to see you all - is it only 2 weeks away?!

Judy and Mike said...

Another clean freak! Rocklin is so cute. Being clean is a good thing.

Unknown said...

He is getting SO big...and such a cutie!

p.s. I totally stole your clock...so freaking cute!

Sarah said...

Thats a character trait that I need to get!