Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Fun

Adam's brother Ryan took us to the Arizona Diamondback's baseball game today. We had a great time! As you can see in the pictures below, Rocklin really enjoyed his first baseball game!



Kacie and Ryan (two of Adam's siblings)Just hanging out with my Georgia Tech hat on. Thanks Dad for carrying me!
One of Rock's favorite tricks is making his entire fist disappear.
Yeah, baseball games are fun!
Rocklin is teething, so he's been chewing on the insides of his cheeks and drooling like a mad dog lately!



Rocklin was pooped out by the 8th inning. I have NO idea how he slept thru all that noise!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

What a CUTIE!

Miller Family said...

How fun! I would love to take Gracie to a baseball game, but I don't think she would do very good...

Jody said...

What a fun day you guys had!!

Kristen I thought I'd post the turkey meatball recipe here so Sarah and whoever else can have it:

1 lb. groung turkey
1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1 egg
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (both times I have made it I've had to use dry basil, just use less cuz it has a stonger flavor)
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. salt

Mix everything together, brown the meatballs in a pan sprayed with Pam. Coat a baking sheet with Pam and bake for 15 mins. at 375. Then use can add them to your favorite marinara sauce. When I made these we all thought they were real good. I got the recipe from my cooking light magazine. Enjoy!!!

Sarah Young said...

I haven't been to a baseball game in many moons! Looks like fun! Also, those meatballs your mom made were the bomb-biggety! Very yummy and flavorful!