Friday, August 29, 2008

Milestones

Well, Rocklin can officially sit up on his own now. He still falls over on his head sometimes, but I think he likes his new view of the world overall. (And yes, he's still addicted to the big green binky!)


Here's Little Mister in bed sleeping with his little buns up in the air! I seem to find him like this more and more. I think he's getting ready to crawl because whenever I put him down on the floor to play, he instantly goes for all fours and starts rocking back and forth. Looks like it's only a matter of time before I'll be chasing this kid all over!

5 comments:

Erin said...

So, so sweet!

Valerie: said...

ahhh that is great he can sit up now. I love it when babies sleep with their butts in the air. Can't wait to see him again. sydney is keeping his book he left on her table in her room and whenever she notices it she says, "rocky left him book here". She liked him.

Salt H2O said...

So cute, I love his crib.

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute! I remember the first time I saw the twins they were just sitting up on their own, then Daniel would cruise by and knock them down like bowling pins!

Love you, Aunt Wendie

Sarah Young said...

My cousins wife has a picture of her little girl sleeping in this exact same pose on her blog! Too cute!