Saturday, August 23, 2008

Easily Amused

Last night Adam and I went out on a date. Yes folks, a REAL date. I got a baby-sitter and we went to sushi, movies, and Wal-Mart. Ok, so the Wal-Mart part isn't so glamorous, but our vacuum broke last week and this little apartment was needing some vacuum love. Now, if you know me well at all, you know cleaning isn't my thing. I'm not a disgusting slob, but I'm not a clean freak (like my sweet husband who is borderline OCD clean). When we went to pick out the vacuum I got hooked right away on this one (no, not a Dyson, I wish...):

Look closely - the bottom part is HOT PINK. Since I have a slight pink obsession, I went ahead and put this one in the cart while Adam was fiddling around with his Blackberry. I'm sneaky. Is it wrong to buy a vacuum because it's cute? When we got home I opened that thing up like it was Christmas morning. Adam said if he'd of known how excited I would get over a new pink vacuum, he would have bought me one a long time ago.

Anyway, I'm easily amused.

On a side note, I wore the cute purple shoes from the post below on our date last night with some jeans. They sure did look cute, however I have two HUGE blisters this morning. Looks like they will be one hour maximum shoes. Sad.

4 comments:

McB's said...

You crack me up!

Sarah Young said...

You really make me laugh with your pink obsession! When your mom told me you got a pink vacuum I just laughed because it is SO YOU!! :)

Miller Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miller Family said...

That's funny! I would have got the pink one too. I love pink - just look at our blog. When Gracie and I went to Disneyland we had to ride in the pink teacup and the pink elephant on the dumbo ride. I love pink!