Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Do We Like These??

So I went to Target today (big surprise there) to get Rocklin's pictures taken. (That in and of itself is a whole other story...Little Man was not feelin the photo shoot today!!). Anyway, I had to browse around the store while the pictures uploaded and I was trying really hard not to find anything that I just had to have. But then I went to look at the shoes and I got trapped by these purple mary-jane type shoes.

The problem is...you know how when you go shopping with your girlfriends you get the instant answer of whether it's cute or not? Unfortunately for me, I was shopping with a 7-month old, so he wasn't much help in the deciding factor. My question to you is - are these cute enough to keep? Be honest here folks, no hard feelings. Sometimes you just need an opinion, you know? My thought process was - although they are purple, they could add some color and spice up and outfit or two. So please, please leave me a comment and tell me if these are worth keeping. They were only $20, so no breaking the bank.

11 comments:

Salt H2O said...

Yes we like these.

LAURA said...

Those are really cute, definitely keep them. I may have to innocently go to Target and try them on myself.

Wendy said...

So cute! Purple is my favorite color! I say keep them.

Jody said...

It's a yes from me!!

Alison said...

I think they are cute also. You will probably get a lot of use out of them come fall-I think they'll look good with pants and solid color shirts.

Jennie said...

oh yes! purple is "the" color for fall!

Jiles Pfamily said...

Hi Kristen- it's been so long. i love your blog. your baby is darling. i definately like to shoes. keep them for sure.

Unknown said...

OK, leave it to me...I am NOT a fan of the shoes. They do NOT provide any foot flattery and a girl needs good foot flattery! At best they are a slip on with jeans - way casual shoe. But you are talking to the non-mom in the bunch that will go ga-ga over a smok'n hot pair of 4" heels. Not so practical for all your mommy types around.

That's my 2 cents...Love your hair, hope you win!

Anonymous said...

I love them! I saw them a few weeks ago and thought they were really cute.

McB's said...

I agree that they would be cute jean shoes but they do look good on you though, I probably couldn't get away with it.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Even more than your shoes..i LOVE your hands Kris!! Im so jealous that they are so beautiful! always have those classy nails too! (those are prolly what's breakin' the bank, huh?!)