Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer Fun!

We're finally home after a long and fun vacation up to Utah! Adam had about a week of vacation days that he had to use before the end of July, so we decided to take kind of a last minute trip up to Utah to visit family and friends. We had a great time! Utah is really pretty and a fun place to visit. We got to do all the things on our list, including driving up to Park City, my favorite!

We stayed with my Grandpa Gibson the first night and then with our friends The Brown's the rest of the time. Rocklin had a lot of fun with his Uncles (and his Aunt Megan) and also got to meet his Great-Grandpa Gibson. Adam and I also had the chance to do a session at the Salt Lake Temple with my brother Aaron and his wife Megan. All in all we had a wonderful time. Thanks to everyone we got to stay with, play with and visit with!

Here we are at Grandpa's house hanging out.

Grandpa Gibson and Rocklin.
Rocklin taking a nap with Uncle Kevin. Rock just chillin in the Love Sac.
Uncle Aaron feeding Rocklin. (Aaron - you look like a natural at this baby thing!)Uncle Kevin and Rock on the boat. Rocklin HATED the life jacket!!
Mommy and Rock
Rock just hanging out with Mom at a yummy pizza place in Park City.
Daddy and Rocklin - what a cute picture of my two guys! Mommy and Rock having fun in Park City.
OK, so I know I'm his Mom, but how stinking cute is this kid?!?
Rocklin just soaking up his first hotel experience.
Uncle Adam looking super buff after a run to visit with us!
AdamB and Carter at Tuccano's.
Kristen & Rock at Tuccano's.
Here are the cute boys we stayed with.
Carter, Rocklin & Aidan.


9 comments:

Jody said...

How adorable are these pictures!! I'm so glad you guys had a great trip and were able to see so many friends and family. It meant the world to grandpa to see his great grandson. Thanks !!! Rocklin is growing up SO fast...tell him to slow down!1

Love you all....

Sarah Young said...

How fun! Those pics of Rocklin are SO cute! Seeing those pics of Adam and Kevin looking so fit has inspired me to get my post-prego butt in gear! Time to attack the fat!

Tracy E said...

I love the little tongue pictures, He's so adorable.

Kelly Jo said...

I'm not his mom and I think he's pretty stinkin' cute!! Oh and Tuccano's. . .I'm jealous! Looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

That little guy IS TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!! Glad you had the opportunity to go to UT.

Alison said...

Glad to see a new post. Rocklin is adorable!!!

Valerie: said...

haha the pics of him smiling are so cute. He looks just like your hubby i'd have to say. Give me a call when you get all unpacked and settled.

Aimee said...

What a fun trip! I'd be grinning like that, too, if I went to Park City!

MUTHABOMB said...

I just love the pictures of Rocklin! How big is he getting! Glad you had a good time! I am jealous!