Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cousins!

Rock's Grammy & Gramps missed him so much that they flew us out to Georgia for a fun family visit! Here are some pictures of the cousins and one of Grammy and Rock. (And sorry to all the friends I didn't get to see this time around...we just had a lot of family stuff going on. I'll be sure to make the rounds next time!). This trip also explains my lack of blogging this week. A week from tomorrow we're driving up to Utah for a visit, so expect sparse blog entries next week too. After that I'll be back in full swing!











9 comments:

MUTHABOMB said...

Oh how fun! They are all sooo adorable! Love the pictures!

kelly said...

hope you guys have a great trip!

Miller Family said...

Sounds like you had fun! The new baby is cute!

Cathleen said...

Rocklin sure is getting big! Very cute pictures. I can't believe your parents have 4 grandkids already. Enjoy Utah......

Jody said...

LOVE the new background!! We miss you guys already..adam thanks so much for sharing Kristen and Rocklin with us. We had so much fun having them here!!

Valerie: said...

I cant belive how big he is now. Glad to hear you had a good time in the south and now your in utah. let me know when u get back so we can get together....i hate unpacking! We're almost done. oh i love your back ground, sooo cute.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I wish I could see you Kris!what a cute mommy u are, and a hot little grandma! (tell your mom I said she looks awesome) Your baby is b'b'b'beautiful!

Sarah Young said...

We had so much fun seeing you guys! I especially loved getting to see Justin with Rocklin! I think he was appreciating having a mancub in the house!

P.S. The blog background is oh-so-cute!

Amazing Grace said...

Rocklin is getting soooo big... OMG he's so cute!