Wednesday, July 2, 2008

And she's back...

Well, the blog doesn't look exactly how I wanted it too, but this will do for now. I do like the black and white. What I really want is one of those super cute custom headers, but I can't bring myself to pay for one just yet. Maybe later...

On to different, much more exciting news, my Sister-in-Law Sarah is in the hospital RIGHT NOW in labor!! I'm going to be an Aunt to yet another beautiful little girl today. I can't wait to see pictures!

Now for something random. I really want this. I love a cute monogram, and this would be super cute for making cards or personalized stationary. (Can you tell I surf the web way too much?).

4 comments:

Jody said...

How much would "this" cost?

Erica said...

Did you design this background yourself or did you get it off of a site? If you did, how did you do it and was it hard?

Erica said...

Okay, I'm a retard. I saw the Cutest Blog icon at the top when I scrolled up - after I posted my comment. Reason I asked is that I've seen the instructions, but I wonder if someone else has done it and whether or not it is hard. I'm too lazy to try to figure it out!

McB's said...

You need to work some more :)