Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Attention Target Shoppers

This post is for everyone who loves Target and Target bargains. So basically, all of you! I found a cool blog today called Attention Target Shoppers hosted by a lady named Ginger. You think you like Target? This lady loves Target and it's obvious by her blog. She breaks down what's on sale at Target and posts links to printable coupons for the coordinating items. Pretty cool. She also has some additional links on her site to other Target bloggers. I've turned into quite the coupon queen lately and let me tell you, I've been saving some bucks! I've also posted a link to this site down on my Saving That Money, Honey link list.

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Kristen! You are a sweetheart. What a really generous post about my blog. You are right, I love Target. I love their clearance far more than the coupons truth be known. But with kids in college, graduating college, getting married, on and on, my clearance shopping was almost non-existant this year. Just too much to do.

However, I must be shopping more than I think when I receive TWO of the 10% off shopping coupons in the same calendar month as a result of using my Target card! I swear those pantyhose I went to pick up were the cause of me walking out with a video camera. Isn't that how it works?

At any rate, thank you so much for the kind words. I just took a stroll around your blog and like you, I want a blog makeover. I hope to get to that in the near future.

Thanks for sharing my love of Target with all of your readers!
Ginger

Miller Family said...

Thanks for sharing Kristen! Which girl doesn't love Target? These coupons will be great!

LAURA said...

ohhh, me me, I loooovvvee Target and search their clearance items. Every time I tell Spencer how much money I saved (on some unnecessary item), he tells me, "We can't afford to save that much money"...point taken and then I take it back and I still got the thrill of the bargain shopping.

I don't see any Rocklin pictures this week.....

kelly said...

yeah! i can't wait to check it out!