Monday, May 26, 2008

Quick & Easy & Good

I was recently scouring the internet for some new receipes and I came across this little gem that I thought I'd pass on. (And by gem I mean super easy, fast and not that many ingredients).

Stuffed Chicken Shells

1 Bag if Pepperidge Farm Seasoned Stuffing Mix (plus water and butter as per directions on the bag)
1/2 C. Mayo
Shredded (or cubed) cooked chicken (about 2 C. more or less is OK)
1 box jumbo pasta shells
Gravy (I used canned chicken gravy)

Mix together stuffing (wet), mayo and chicken. Stuff each shell. Pour some gravy on the bottom of a glass pan, put stuffed shells on top, then cover each shell with more gravy. Cover pan with foil and back about 1/2 hour on 350 until hot through.

See...a gem. Quick, easy and only 5 ingredients. And I can't take credit for creating this little masterpiece; I found the reciepe here.

5 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Your recipe suggestions are going to be my new favs, because after talking, it sounds like Adam and Justin are equally picky, so if it works for you, it must be good!

Mrs. D said...

I know what we're having for dinner tonight! Thanks for the cool recipe postings. Sometimes a girl just runs out of ideas...and energy!

McB's said...

I know this has nothing to do with this post but can you help me get one of these cute scrapbook backgrounds? I tried today but it didn't work...after working on it for like 30 minutes! I was going to call you but I haven't had the chance, I will still call you :)

McB's said...

K, sorry, just tried one of your other links and that one was way easier and it worked!!

kelly said...

yummy! it sounds great!