Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rocklin Update

Rocklin is now 4 months old. Can you believe it? Maybe you can, but I can't!! I swear he's getting cuter by the day! (and bigger by the day too!!). I know that I'm his mom and I'm supposed to think he's the cutest thing ever (and I do) but seriously strangers stop me all the time to tell me how adorable he is. Hopefully our next kid is just as cute because he/she will have big shoes to fill!

OK, enough bragging about how adorable my child is and on to bragging about his recent developments. He went in for his 4-month shots a week or so ago :( and we found out he is now in the 25% for his weight - weighing in at 13.5 lbs. Not bad for a kid who came home from the hospital weighing 4 lbs. 12 oz. I think we've got a future football player on our hands!


Yesterday he rolled over from his stomach to his back for the very first time by himself! Hopefully he'll keep up the good work with these developmental milestones. He is the happiest kid - always smiling, unless he's hungry then watch out....a trait I think he picked up from his Daddy.

If I give Rock his rattle, he can hold it in his hands and shake it around.

We took Rocklin swimming for the first time the other day. As you can see by his face, he was very excited to try it out!Here he is sportin his rash guard and suit looking like a little surfer!

5 comments:

Jody said...

Do we have the cutest grandkids or what !!! Rocklin told me on the phone the other day that he NEEDS to come back to GA to see his Grammy and give her lots of kisses and snuggles !!!!!!

McB's said...

ahhhh, you have to come over and go swimming now :)

Sarah Young said...

Man what a cutie! What a big boy holding his rattle and rolling over! Way to go Rock!

Mrs. D said...

Oh goodness! He really is the cutest thing in his little board shorts. I could just eat him up!!! So wish that I could have met with you guys in Arizona. Soon, very soon.

Aimee said...

Love the swimsuit shot! He's a keeper!!