Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthday Helper

I am the world's worst at remembering birthdays! I've been wanting something I could track birthdays on like a calendar or something so that I wouldn't forget. So for Mother's Day this year I got this SUPER cute Vera Bradley Card Organizer that has a different page for each month to list birthdays and a slot to hold cards. (Which by the way, I fell in love with Vera Bradley when I was out in Georgia thanks to my new sister-in-law Megan and her mom Tracy!). I have no excuses now!
Would you do me a favor and leave a comment with your birthday - even if you think I know because guarantee that I have forgotten or will forget it if I don't have it written down! Which reminds me...happy belated birthday to my best friend Hillary whose birthday was on May 9th and guess what...I forgot!

7 comments:

Sarah Young said...

I must say, I really do love that sassy birthday organizer! So cute! Here's the days for our fam...
Justin - August 23rd
Sarah - August 7th
Maryn - July 5th
Brynna - May 26th
Lauryn - TBA :)

Jody said...

This is your mom speaking. How about Sept. 11th. Does that sound familiar? dad's is Oct. 24th. G.Pa Gibson's is Oct. 8th. At the risk of the boys not responding...Kevin, Nov.17th; Daniel, Nov 9th ; Adam and Aaron Aug. 4th; Megan July 6th. I think that does it..Love you !!!!

LaLona said...

LaLona - Jan. 18th
Dan - May 3rd
Brendan - Sept. 6th

Leave me your family's b-days too!

Happy The Man said...

Mine is April 4th, but you don't need to mark it in your book, I'm pretty sure you'll remember it whether you want to or not...

Here's a suggestion from a guy's perspective (since there aren't enough guy bloggers out there to offer opinions), add to your downsizing strategy by tossing your new cutesy Vera Bradley card organizer out the window and e-calendaring your stuff on a free electronic web-based calendaring system (google has one) that sends you email reminders for all your important birthdays, anniversaries, appointments, etc. :)

There are probably even ones that allow you to add Vera Bradley or Laura Ashley skins if you must have foo foo...

I probably didn't score any points with the gals on this comment, did I? OK, I'll go back to silently lurking...

Happy The Man said...

I was just contemplating Jody's b-day in 2001 and how disheartening that one must have been... Wow, late Summer and Fall get pretty crazy for the Phil and Jody clan.

Tracy E said...

I'm so jealous! I've looked hard at that organizer and admired all the possibilities to get me organized on birthdays. What a smart buy! I loved having lunch with you, your girl family, and Rocklin. He is such a sweet baby. I look forward to seeing you out in Georgia again sometine soon I hope. For what it is worth....Jonathan and Ansley are Aug.14th. Connor October 23rd. and I'm Jan.10th. I think your mom gave you Megan's. And of course a wonderful new anniversary for two new lovies, May 2nd.

Hussong said...

Hey Girl..love checkin gyour page often.

Heather - Jan. 25
Kinley - Nov. 21