Monday, April 26, 2010

Lately

In case you've been wondering what we've been up to lately, we're getting ready to move! As you can tell by the picture below, we've got a lot of things packed up and in boxes, but still have a lot more to do. We are only moving about 10 miles from where we live currently, but are SO excited to be moving into a 4 bedroom house...which is going to be MUCH nicer than our tiny 2-bedroom apartment! I'm mostly excited for Rocklin to have a backyard to run around in and a room especially for our baby girl's nursery! I'm getting really excited about getting everything organized...my "nesting phase" has kicked in! After the move we have the arrival of our little girl to look forward to, and I know she'll be here in no time flat.

I'll post more soon as we are making the big move this Saturday.

2 comments:

Valerie: said...

cant wait to see the new house!!

LAURA said...

how exciting. where are you guys moving to, you're in chandler now aren't you?