Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Smores Cookies

Tonight I made the most delicious cookies! I take no credit for coming up with the recipe...I got it from my friend Chanelle's Food Blog. She tweaked the recipe a bit from a site she found them on to make them her own and I just followed her recipe to a T. Anyway, if you're looking for a super delicious cookie that is not your typical Chocolate Chip Cookie, then you should try these out! Click on THIS link to get Chanelle's post with the recipe and her pictures. Here is the picture of how mine turned out:

One thing I will say, is I used the Ghirardeli Milk Chocolate Chips because they are so big and yummy.

Enjoy! And thanks to Chanelle for sharing!

3 comments:

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

Are they not the most fabulous cookies? I can't take credit for them either! So glad that I could share the love, though, ha ha.

Next time I'm getting the Ghiradelli chips too!

LAURA said...

those look amazing! so yummy!

Valerie: said...

come on now...why did you go and post those cause now i am going to have to make them and then eat half of the batch grrr thanks though hehe