Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ruffles

I've been so in love ruffles for a while now. Not sure what it is, but whenever I see a piece of clothing or shoes or whatever with ruffles on it, I'm immediately drawn to it. I came across these two super cute and semi-easy tutorials online with some cute ruffles!! Thought I'd share in case anyone else out there loves ruffles as much as I do.
This was a boring old t-shirt made into a cute little ruffle cardigan! The best part is, it doesn't even really look that hard to make. You can find the tutorial HERE. (Picture was borrowed from the tutorial website www.craftstylish.com ...if I get around to trying this out myself and it turns out cute, then I'll post a picture of my own).

Now this one I just love, and can't wait to try it out. It's a "ruffle butt onsie" for a little baby girl. How cute is that? Looks so easy to make, and what a cute baby shower gift! I'm going to need a baby girl of my own one of these days so I have a little model for all the cutesy girls things I keep finding! I found the tutorial HERE on U Create. (I love that site, btw. Everyday I find something new on there that I want to make myself!!).

6 comments:

Alison said...

Check out this site for more ruffle-lovin': http://mymamamadeit.blogspot.com/

Valerie: said...

they are both soooo cute. How are things in arizona these days? What have you been up to lately??

Sarah Young said...

Ooh, those ARE cute!!! I have plenty of girls to model on, now I just need to find my motivation! :)

MUTHABOMB said...

I have so been wanting to do the ruffle onsie!! I just wasn't sure how easy it would be....hmmm maybe this will be my new love too!
Thanks :)

Amazing Grace said...

I'm diggin the ruffles!!

McB's said...

Too bad Rocklin won't look good in ruffles...guess you need to work on that girl, lol.