Monday, August 24, 2009

Still here.

I've been here, but haven't had a darn thing to blog about! I've had to get creative with our time at home without the car. Which means - baking. A lot of baking. Anyone else bake when they are bored? And some birthday card-making as well. August is FULL of birthdays in my family and Adam's family! (Although, we did have the car twice last week and you know I was stoked. In one day, Rocklin and I managed to squeeze in Ikea, Joann's, Michaels, Target, and Office Max. I figured I had to get it out of my system while I could!).
Oh yeah, and our computer died. Sad day. Dead computer = lots of lost information. The old laptop is at the laptop Dr. as we speak, so maybe some things can be salvaged off the hard drive, but if not, I've already come to terms with losing stuff. Which is another reason I haven't blogged lately. No computer! I do (luckily for my sanity) have a laptop I'm borrowing temporarily until ours either gets fixed or we get a new one. If we do end up getting a new one, I'd really like one of those super cute pink DELL ones. I wonder how Adam would feel as the proud co-owner of a pink laptop?
That's about it, folks. Just some random thoughts (and a couple of pictures below) for this post. Maybe I'll have something exciting to post soon. Maybe (and) hopefully.


Rocklin enjoying being the benefactor of some of my baking boredom creations.
Some YUMMY cupcakes I made for Rocklin's cousin's baptism.

5 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Haha, I can just picture Adam B. chillin' with his pink laptop! Niiiice!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

Those cupcakes are gorgeous! And I totally boredom bake too. I need to call you and schedule a date to get together.

Jody said...

Guess wht I'm going to do when I get off here...make peanut butter squares!!! However that is my assignment ( from Aaron) for the dinner at ensign's tomorrow night. One last family get together before aaron and Megan head off to D.C.

LAURA said...

those are some good looking cupcakes along with a good looking boy!

Lawana said...

You are so cute!! We need to hang out some time and bake together! I've been into breads a little bit lately!