Monday, March 9, 2009

Nothing exciting, but at least it's a new post!!

Man, have I been a boring blogger lately, or what?!?! I got tired of looking at the Bachelor as my latest post, so I decided I have to post something...anything! I do have some crafty things up my sleeve for a couple of baby showers I'm going to in the next couple of months, but I'll have to wait to share those so I don't ruin any surprises. Other than that, since I lost my job, Rocklin and I have just been chillin, reading books, playing outside, mall-walking, etc. Meanwhile, Adam has been working really hard at his job lately, doing the best he can working in the Commercial Construction industry in a poor economy. Maybe one of my brothers will get engaged sometime soon so I'll have something new and exciting to share here real soon! (hint, hint...)
For your viewing pleasure, I've pulled a few recent pictures off my camera to share.

One of Rock's favorite places to play...Mom & Dad's closet!
Rocklin modeling his new flip-flops. They sure are cute, but they don't stay on worth a dang!
Due to lack of space, I store my scrapbook/craft stuff in Rocklin's closet. This was a great idea when I first put it in there because Rocklin couldn't even crawl, let alone open the door and pull out all my stuff. As you can see, he's quickly learned that making messes out of Mom's stuff that she "hid" is way too much fun.
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck... Yes folks, Rocklin likes to eat wood (and paper, and trash, etc.). I know a lot of babies chew on their crib, but Rocklin's made it a bad habit and I've GOT to get a plastic strip to put on their before he chews it to pieces!! Gee, I sure am glad we decided to spring for the nicer baby furniture.


6 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute pictures of Rocklin, as always! I love the one of his little feet in the flip-flops. Baby feet are the best!

Sarah Young said...

Hahahaha! I totally remember chewing on my crib! (Yes, I have a super human memory and remember bits and pieces from even when I was a little squirt in a crib!) And Maryn ate all her books when she was Rock's age, so don't feel bad, it's in his blood!

Jody said...

I love it when these little ones are "naughty"!!!! It's too funny. BTW...Why does your blog address or name or whatever it is, says Adam & Amp...??? Never can figure that out??

Aaron and Megan Young said...

I cant get over how stinking cute all his little faces are!! We cant wait to see this little boy...hopefully soon! :)

Kevin said...

Rock is the man! Almost makes me want to have my own kid. Almost.

Vanessa said...

That last picture of Rocklin's crib makes me want to get a plastic strip for my baby's bed, too. Brooklyn chews on her crib all the time... she just doesn't have enough teeth to tear it up, YET.