Saturday, March 28, 2009

100% Boy

Rocklin is getting so big! He's almost 15 months old now; I can hardly believe how fast he's becoming a little boy. And all boy he is. Rocklin is into EVERYTHING these days. His favorite past times are a) destroying and eating anything paper - newspaper, books, etc. and b) pulling everything out of the nightstands next to our bed. Don't ask me what is so exciting about a couple of journals and some UNO cards, but those will keep Rocklin entertained for a long, long time.
Caught! The look of guilt.
Rocklin got invited to an Elmo birthday party (he loves Elmo) and he had so much fun playing in all the tissue paper from the birthday girl's gifts! (Don't be fooled by the solemn look on his face - he had a great time!)

1 comment:

Sarah Young said...

It's a good thing I have a date on the calendar where I will in fact get to squeeze him because it's killing me! Too bad he's gonna be like 'who the heck are you lady?'. He's just gonna have to get used to me! :)