Monday, March 16, 2009

My Guys

This past weekend we met up with some friends from Adam's mission over at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. They were just traveling thru, and it was fun to see them! Sadly, I didn't get any pictures with Adam and his favorite mission family, but I did get some while we were waiting out front.

Rocklin sportin his new shades.
Daddy and Rock enjoying the sunshine and beautiful weather!

Rocklin has been making this face a lot lately. Not sure where he picked this up...

Adam and his mini-me.

3 comments:

Tracy E said...

No kidding, what a mini me for sure! That little boy gets cuter all the time. I love all his faces.

Aaron and Megan Young said...

So cute!! I love him in the rocking chair. Also thanks greatly for the idea of using "polos and pearls" to title our blog! Great idea...thanks again!

Jody said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!! They are 2 peas in a pod for sure...