Monday, October 13, 2008

Still here...

Yes, folks, we are still here. Alive and well, actually. I just haven't had anything especially noteworthy to blog about lately.
The weather here in Arizona is starting to get perfect...reminding me that living in Arizona isn't that bad after all! I am excited to take walks with Rocklin in the mornings and asking for an outside table when we eat out.
I am excited because the slight chill in the air reminds me that my favorite holidays are on the way! Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas. Three months of pure fun, shopping, eating and family!
Doesn't get much better than that.


images via flickr

4 comments:

McB's said...

AMEN sista!

Tracy E said...

Oh yea!!!!! I'm a holiday gal too.

Vanessa said...

Me too! Especially the outdoor table when eating out. Do ya'll ever go to Texas for the Holidays?

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I love you Kris, Never knew you were so crafty....thanks for the card tips and your rocklin is adorable! Can't believe I still haven't met Mr. Birky!