Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fancy Pants

I know seersucker isn't necessarily a "winter" fabric, but here in the Birkmeyer household we tend to break the fashion rules if something is especially cute. I bought Rocklin this adorable 3 piece seersucker suit a while back in Georgia and it's just now fitting him. I'm SO excited for him to wear it to church. Poor kid, I made him suffer through a photo shoot tonight with just the jacket on. As you can tell from these pictures, he's defiantly getting his own little personality these days!! Now all he needs to complete the outfit are some cute shoes. He's going to be such a ladies man in the nursery!


6 comments:

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

His hair is so beautiful! I mean, handsome. What a dapper little man.

kelly said...

very cute. I think you show take him to church with the jammies on, too. love his hair!!

Sarah Young said...

Man I remember when you bought that and he seemed so little at the time! Where did the time go?

Jody said...

Boy, what a little ladies man!!! These men sure do start out young!!

VirtualM said...

I'm thinking blue converse....those go especially well with seersucker suits. Then again, I usually pair them with my kid's sailor suits. hehehehe

Barb McLean said...

Rocklin reaaly knows how to wear his seer-sucker! Can't believe how big he is getting! You and Adam really are having fun with your little man... it's so fun to see! Miss you!