Monday, October 6, 2008

Christmas Cards!

I love Christmas! And I love to send out Christmas cards! Last year I was so bummed because I didn't get to send out cards due to the fact that I was huge and pregnant, on bed rest and tired all.the.time. This year I am so excited for Christmas!! I got a head start on making some Christmas cards this year and thought I'd surprise everyone with some homemade goodness. Then I found out that my sister-in-law Katie is having a silent auction to raise money for her MS walk coming up. I decided to donate my cards to the cause...so don't be mad if you end up getting a store bought card from me this year...remember the thought was there. :)
(To find out more about Katie's efforts in raising money to support MS research, click HERE).

I think this one is my favorite:Thanks for letting me share!

9 comments:

Jody said...

Cute,cute,cute..... You're so creative!! Love you!

Aimee said...

How crafty are you??? So cute!

McB's said...

K, you made these? Good for you, I'm very impressed and bummed since I won't get one, J/K!!

Mrs. D said...

Kristen...you are an inspiration! Thanks for the kick-in-the-pants and for some pretty sweet ideas. I'm sure that your lovely cards will fetch a much-needed penny at her auction. Good for you!

and peanut makes three... said...

Kristen - Don't know if you remember me... it's Val's friend Krissy. I found you through Val's blog and I wanted to say Hi!!!! You look great and you have an absolutely adorable family. It was fun to catch up and see what you have been up too :)

Sarah Young said...

Very cute! I'm impressed girlfriend!

Miller Family said...

Those are very cute! I should bid on them!

LAURA said...

those cards are gorgeous!

Judy and Mike said...

Very, very cute cards! That is great that you donated them. I probably won't send out cards this year with the economy the way it is and all.
I too am excited for the holiday's. My house is decorated for fall and it is so cute.